Exhibition time: March 24-25, 2018
Venue: Pakistan (Lahore) Exhibition Center
Frequency: 1 year
Organizer: Punjab Chemical Products and Dyestuffs Association (PCDMA)
Pakistan International Exhibition and Conference Co., Ltd. (ECIL)
Co-organizer: Punjab Government Investment and Business Association
Pakistan Association of Industry and Commerce
Lahore Business Association
Certification Authority: 1-International Association of Exhibitions & Events -IAEE
2-Iran International Exhibitions Organizers Association – IEOA
1. Dyeing: acid dyes, insoluble azo dyes, basic and cationic dyes, direct dyes, disperse dyes, acidic and acidic dyes, reactive dyes, sulfur dyes, vat dyes, brighteners, etc.
2. Printing materials: paint printing materials, water-based printing materials, glue printing materials, screen printing materials, special printing materials, etc.
3. Intermediates: benzene intermediates, naphthalene intermediates, lanthanide intermediates, etc.
4. Auxiliaries: pretreatment auxiliaries, dyeing auxiliaries, finishing aids, printing aids, other auxiliaries, etc.
5. Organic pigments: Azo pigments, phthalocyanine pigments, lake pigments, reducing pigments, heterocyclic pigments, fluorescent pigments, pearlescent pigments, color-changing pigments, etc.
6. Textile chemicals: raw materials for textile additives, organosilicon and organic fluorine, textile oils, pastes, coatings, printing pastes, printing materials and additives, other raw materials, etc.
7. Instrumentation and related equipment: Mixer, homogenizer, ice maker, crusher, filter press, dyeing and finishing chemical equipment, vacuum drying equipment, monitoring and environmental protection equipment, filtration equipment, analysis and testing equipment, nickel net, storage Cans, containers, color cards, etc.
China General Agent: Breger Exhibition Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Our Lahore, Pakistan March 24-25 exhibition progress is good, China’s 1000 square meters of exhibition area is currently only about 220! The remaining two development sites are limited, there may be a double-opening position of many companies, please leadership Haihan! In order to protect the interests of all exhibitors, the Chinese booth will be sold out. If you are interested in our generation of key national Pakistan market, please contact us as soon as possible.
Exhibits categories: dyes, additives, intermediates, printing materials, organic pigments, related instrumentation, etc. For detailed product categories, please consult!
The last part of the exhibitors: Longsheng, Cangtu, Yabang, Donggang, Bandung, Naomi, Luxi, Rute, Lianhe, Christie, Lidekai, etc. More than 50 Chinese exhibitors participated in the exhibition. Please check the list!
Dye and pigment import statistics:
In the top ten countries and regions for dye export from January to December 2016 in China, Pakistan ranks in the top four, namely, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan Province, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Turkey, Vietnam, Vietnam, Thailand, Brazil and Pakistan. The proportion of all kinds of dyes ranks among the highest, with the second largest import volume of vat dyes, the tenth highest number of reactive dyes, the seventh highest level of basic dyes, and the second largest number of sulfur black dyes imported, far more than twice as many as Indonesia. , ranked first in sulphur dyes more than twice the import volume of India 2 times, third place Bangladesh 6 times, Pakistan ranked eighth in disperse dyes, far lower than the import volume of the first Korea, acid dyes Pakistan Ranked sixth, organic pigments ranked 18th, pending further exports of organic pigments to Pakistan, Pakistan ranked fifth in direct dyes, production of apparel requires the use of a large number of fabrics, Pakistan has a vast clothing market, and therefore need to import A large number of chemicals and dyes to meet this demand, Pakistan’s growth rate from 138 in 2009-2017 8,000 million rupees, statistics show an average annual increase of 6.8%. The Asia-Pacific region is the world’s largest textile printing industry and the fastest growing region. The Asia Pacific region accounts for more than half of the world’s textile output. According to China’s dye export data, the demand for Chinese products in Pakistan, dyes, and textile chemical industries is growing rapidly.
Pakistan Textile Market Information!
l Pakistan will enjoy the EU GSP Plus policy until December 31, 2023.
l Pakistan’s Ministry of Commerce recently stated that in order to encourage the development of the textile industry, the government decided to cancel value-added tax on textiles starting from July 1, 2016 in order to increase the international competitiveness of Pakistani textiles.
l In order to stimulate the development of the textile industry, the Pakistani government promulgated the “2014-2019 Textile Policy” and hopes to double the amount of textile exports within five years, from US$13 billion to US$26 billion, and create 3 million jobs.
According to the New Deal, the Pakistani government will provide financial support for the textile industry in the amount of approximately 64.1 billion rupees. Most of the funds will be used to support the upgrading of technical equipment, and tax exemption on imported textile machinery will be implemented. Will continue.
l More favorable is that with the launch of the “Belt and Road” national strategy and the deepening of international capacity cooperation, the investment prospects of the Pakistani textile industry are being viewed by all parties.
l The textile industry is one of the dominant industries in Pakistan and contributes about 8.5% to Pakistan’s GDP. Pakistan’s textile capacity ranks third in Asia, second only to China and India, and production accounts for about 5% of the total global textile output. At the same time, the textile industry also provided employment opportunities. Pakistan has about 15 million workers in the textile industry.