- Conceptualize and design graphics for apparel, accessories, and all products.
- Work on creative design projects for the various Live Nation Merchandising departments: Tour, Retail, Web, Licensing, and VIP.
- Follow design direction, production guidelines, and request parameters given by the Creative Services Team managers and A&R reps.
- Assist with client/artist research and development for a wide range of client types and genres.
- Create, manipulate, collect, and manage assets and client inspiration.
- Create branding materials for company and client roster (logos, marketing materials, presentations)
- Assemble retail decks, tour lines, and ecommerce capsule drops.
- Mock up existing art onto given or new templates.
- Proof files and maintain high quality, error-free work product.
- Organize and maintain file naming, storage and procedures.
- Keep up with design and fashion trends, to keep in-house team competitive with industry standards.
- Work collaboratively with design team injecting fresh ideas, streamlining communication, and supporting team goals.
- BA in Graphics/Design/Illustration
- 5+ years experience in Graphic Design for apparel and products.
- Expert at Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of fashion trends, screen-printing, printing techniques, branding, and marketing materials.
- Strong commitment to quality, design integrity and innovation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities to meet evolving deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and handle constructive criticism.
- Works well independently and within a group environment.
- Great attitude and communication skills.
- Passionate about music and fashion.